The Who, What, Why, Where, When & How of BellaPhoto 365

I have found that since I have become obsessed with photography I see things so differently than I used to. Everywhere I go, everywhere I look, I see things that I want to capture. I remember one time driving on a cloudy night, seeing the red traffic light against the stormy sky and thinking "wow, what beautiful light." I remember seeing a friend's freshly colored hair against her blouse and thinking "look at how the rich colors compliment each other." For example, the barn in "BellaPhoto 7" I passed for almost 8 years without noticing. Once I noticed it and I had my camera with me, I actually pulled over (I was even late to somewhere), but I shot it. So, with camera in hand I am setting out to put these on "film" (ok, really memory card).
My goal is to post 365 pictures during 2009. My intentions are one a day, but I know that will NEVER happen, so just 365 by Dec. 31, 2009. Wish me luck!!!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BellaPhoto 13

Sorry there are so many landscape photos. I'm just finding so much beauty in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment